Construction Equipment Mechanic
Location – Rockland, MA
About R.A.D Sports:
Since 1994 R.A.D. Sports has grown to be one of the most trusted and successful builders of high-quality athletic and recreational facilities. As a full-service construction company, R.A.D. Sports handles projects from design to completion and everything in between. R.A.D. Sports has installed hundreds of natural and synthetic turf fields for colleges, secondary schools, and municipalities up and down the East Coast.
We are looking to hire a Construction Equipment Mechanic. Diesel Mechanic experience a must. Able to work on various job sites throughout New England.
This is a full-time position, year-round, with competitive wages (based on experience) and full benefits available.
Employment will be subject to a pre-employment physical, drug screening, and CORI check.
- Maintain a fleet of 100+ pieces of heavy equipment including trucks and trailers.
- Perform all levels of repairs and preventative maintenance with a standard goal of shop efficiency and minimizing vehicle & construction equipment costs and down time.
- Must have the ability to perform, and the experience with the following job functions:
- Demonstrate organizational skills to maintain goals and meet objectives and underlying principles of the company in spite of time constraints.
- Advanced technical skills to diagnose and repair truck and equipment problems in a timely manner.
- Familiarity with diesel and gas engines.
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent.
- Technical degree of training on heavy equipment maintenance and repair, related experience and/or training preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Diesel Mechanic
- Valid CDL drivers’ license and clean driving record
- DOT medical card
- Ability to work necessary hours to complete assigned work
- Demonstrate reliability, responsibility, and cooperation in team settings
- Good written and verbal communication skills
R.A.D. Sports is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position please send your resume to Derek Delmonico at firstname.lastname@example.org