Who We Are:
R.A.D. Sports is a family-owned business that specializes in the construction of high-quality athletic and recreation facilities. Our projects are located throughout the New England and Mid-Atlantic regions. Since 1994, R.A.D. Sports has grown to be one of the most trusted and successful athletic and recreation facility contractors in the industry. Robert M. Delmonico and Derek J. Delmonico, brothers and owners of R.A.D. Sports, provide hands-on management of each project. They bring a solid foundation of knowledge and experience and have dedicated themselves to building a company with the finest reputation in the industry.
R.A.D. is headquartered in Rockland, MA and has a 12,000 SF office facility on a 10-acre construction yard, which services our fleet of equipment and houses 20 full time office employees (i.e. project managers, engineers, surveyors, estimators, mechanics, accounting, etc.). During construction periods, we employee approximately 180 – 200 employees that service our clients from Maine to Virginia.
What We Do:
R.A.D. Sports is a full-service construction company that offers its clients a single-source for all their project needs. From Master Planning through ribbon-cutting, R.A.D. has the in-house staff to complete all the tasks associated with the planning, permitting, design and construction of high-end, state-of-the-art athletic and recreation facilities. Below is a short list of services that we can provide:
• Synthetic Turf Field Construction
• Natural Field Construction
• Synthetic Track Construction
• Fence and Netting Construction
• Synthetic Turf Maintenance
• Natural Turf Maintenance (ie. Aeration, De-Thatching, Over-seeding, etc.)
• Surveying and As-Builts
• Project Management
• Estimating and Budgeting
If you have any questions, please check out our Contact Us page.
Why Choose Us:
- Completed over 450 projects in 25 years.
- Our projects are consistently completed on time and within budget.
- We pride ourselves on our award winning projects. Ask around, our reputation is second to none!
- Collaborate well with owners and their representatives. Our experience has taught us to listen and adapt as necessary as a project progresses.
- We own and operate state-of-the-art equipment; our laser graders and earth moving equipment exceed industry standards.
- Workforce is extremely knowledgeable and many of our employees have been with us since inception, their experience is invaluable.
- We are leaders in our industry and active members of the American Sports Builder’s Association (ASBA). Our projects are consistent winners of annual ASBA Facility Awards for their quality of construction. Robert M. Delmonico, President of R.A.D., is an ASBA Certified Field Builder.
- After 25 years, we know the most reliable suppliers and subcontractors and only work with the best.
- Work well within restrictions and difficult conditions for each project (ie. tight sites, time frames, school and event schedules, value engineering, etc.)